Thursday, February 4, 2010

Few Sardar Jokes







Google Groups

Subscribe to Collection Of Emails

Email:



Visit this group









View The Site








Subscribe to collectionofemails







In bio practical: Examiner:Tell me the name of this bird by seeing it’s legs only?

Sardar:I don’t know.

Examiner:You failed, what’s your name?

Sardar:See my legs & tell my name


****************************



Sardarji is not sleeping with his wife! these days

Guess why?

because somebody had told him that

it is wrong to sleep with married women.


***********************************

Sardar’s Leave application
Dear Sir,
My wife is ill.
As there is no other Husband
in the family to look after her,
Kindly grant me leave for one day.






Computer Tech Support Calls




Cute Auto Car Korean Model




peg after peg






Popular Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment